AMHA General Terms & Conditions
FIRST TIME REGISTRANTS:
Before a player will be allowed on ice, the following must be completed:
(i) email registrar a copy of players’ birth certificate (can be uploaded at time of registration)
(ii) one parent must complete "Respect in Sport" training (link on Aylmer Flames website)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. AMHA collects your personal information so that we may fulfill our responsibilities of providing hockey programs in a cost efficient manner. Your personal information will be used by AMHA for its programs. AMHA will not sell your personal information.
2. Families with 3 or more registrants will receive a $150 discount (per family) – registrants must reside at the same address.
3. Registrations received and/or deposits paid after June 30th, 2023 will be accepted pending availability in the respective divisions and subject to a $50 per player late fee. NOTE: U5, U7 and first time registrants to AMHA will be exempt from late fees.
4. Additional fees may apply (including but not limited to: admission fees, tournament fees, travel expenses etc.) and are the responsibility of the registrant or his/her guardian.
5. East Elgin Minor Hockey (EEMH) competitive team try-out/evaluation fees of $60.00 can be paid at time of registration or at the first try-out skate and are non-refundable after the first skate.
6. Players accepted on an EEMH competitive team will be required to pay a non-refundable fee due before league games begin. The amount of the fee will be established prior to fall tryouts.
7. There is a $35.00 fee for any NSF Cheques.
8. Registrants and their families will abide by the AMHA, OMHA and Hockey Canada Constitution, By-Laws, Policies and Code of Conduct.
Refunds will only be given with written/email requests to AMHA Registrar.
Please allow 30 days for processing of refunds.
The balance of Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
Prior to first skate (100%), September 30th (90%), October 31st (70%), November 30th (50%).