Coaches Registration for Baseball la Presqu'Ile - 2023 season
Terms of payment for the 2023 season
* To be eligible for rate of Ville Ile-Perrot residents (50% subsidy provided by the City), one of the parents must provide proof of residence at Ville Ile-Perrot.
** In order to be eligible for the Vaudreuil-Dorion’s resident rebate (25% subsidy from the city), you must provide a copy of your child’s citizen card (valid and not expired). The player must be under 18 when registering.
NB: In all cases, the player must be under 18 years of age at the time of the inscription to be eligible for city provided subsidies.
(1): Should a a player be selected to participat on a U9A team, there will be an additional charge of $25.
LATE FEES: $25 FOR ANY REGISTRATION AFTER MARCH 31, 2023 (provisional acceptance only)
Jersey deposit: 80$ deposit (postdated cheque) required when receiving the uniform.
How to register? Our preference is to register online, it is easier for both the parents and for the Association.
- On-line by internet: through our web site, in "Inscriptions" section (on-line payment only). The creation of a Spordle ID account is required, and you will need to attach both a proof of age and residency.
- By mail: Association de Baseball La Presqu’Île 3093 Boul. de la Gare, Local B-230 Vaudreuil-Dorion, (Québec), J7V 9R2
For registration by mail, you must:
- Complete the registration form (forms available on our website).
- Pay the correct fee: cheque payable to "Association Baseball Presqu’Ile".
- Provide proof of age (Medicare card) and residency.
- For residents of Vaudreuil-Dorion: provide a copy of the valid (and not expired) player’s citizen card.
- Additional consent forms will also require signature from a legal guardian.
Details and conditions:
- Family Plan: full fee for the 1st child (the oldest), 20% reduction for the 2nd, 40% reduction for the 3rd, etc. (same primary residence address).
- For non-residents of the cities covered by Baseball Presqu’Ile (Vaudreuil-Dorion and all Ile-Perrot municipalities), a $50 surcharge is applicable. These players are always accepted under reserve.
- Cancellation fee of $50 for any cancellation before the beginning of the season (scheduled games). No reimbursement when the season has started (exception for AA players).
- Possibility of a selection if more than 12 players are in a team.
- No postdated cheques beyond May 1st. 50$ charge for any NSF cheque.
For more information:
Please consult our website: www.baseballpresquile.org
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org